14 November 2008

An Experiment

I have an idea - why don't we get everybody nationwide to, at 2:30 PM local time on Wednesday, November 25 (because I like square numbers), sit on their desks instead of in their chairs. It doesn't matter how long you do it, so long as it is at least a minute. I sat on my desk for one hour, but went about business in the usual manner in all other ways, for one hour today. It's amazing what you'll solve when you tell yourself you cannot get off this desk to sit in the chair. You solve problems better, daydream differently - all because of a change in perspective. Does anybody remember the Dead Poets Society with Robin Williams? O Captain, my captain, anyone?


What say you? Will you dare to be different? To look at the world in a whole new way? Can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home