19 March 2008

THE BLOG POST - DUN, DUN, DUH-NUN!!!!!!!!!

Ahoy!
This is hilarious. Once again, I present to you a funny video, found on the front page of yahoo.
Go to : http://www.alloriproductions.com/allori.htm and click the link BUMBO near the top. As far as I can tell, there are three episodes and several outtakes/extras to be seen. Nothing beats intel with a baby.

Also, due to the such positive feedback, I've decided to make the 'What to Do When You are Bored' list a series, posting a nice round number every day. In my book, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 30, 32, 33, 36, 40, 41, 42, 45, 49, and 50 are all nice round numbers. I won't post the rest of the round numbers, or we'll be sitting here a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long,long, long, long long time. A really long time. Numbers past infinity are round.

So...lol long and prosper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home