02 February 2008

my brilliancy


so today i plug in my ipod for it's daily feeding time, and, as usual, a little screen pops up saying that i haven't converted the songs on my ipod to the computer since i got a new computer, and asks me if i want to replace my ipod library (which is full) to the itunes library (which is not) and i say, like every other day, NO. So what button do i click?

a)no. i WANT to keep all my music

b)yes. i WANT to spend my weekend in a chair in a cold room, ferreting out from all my other files just what songs i previously had before i screwed it all up.

so, which did you choose, a, or b? a, right? i picked...b. aren't i a regular einstien? guess who's spending their weekend searching through hundreds of files to find just a few of their songs? guess, guess. and that's not even the kicker. oh no. this is-i can only remember about 50 or so of my songs, and i refuse to listen to my favorite songs continuously for hours, therefore ruing them for myself. so here's your lucky chance, readers, all zero of you-post in the comments your favorite, must have songs-i'll listen to them all, and the ones i like best will go onto the magic ipod. here we go!


-e


ps. this pic is so me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home