18 July 2007

the title is now Working!

my lastest thing is calligraphy. i cut the reeds myself into pens (it works astonishingly well for me) and mix the ink from an old watercolor set, pretty much all i can afford in the way of ink on my low budget. anyone know of a good sale on ink?
so today claire and i are watching a show about ferrets as pets and their owners, Smokey being mysteriously absent (i suspect the ferrets scared him) and i'm roughing up claire's fur the way she usually encourages me to, and all of a sudden she turns around and nips me, not breaking skin, but getting that one bone under my thumb pretty good, and runs off. i just checked it, and i have this welt going across my hand, and she broke the skin. hopefully it'll heal over by tomarrow. slatwateer+cuts=pain.

emeraldmist01

P.S. the book the pursuit of happyness is profound, sad, andmoving. in short, it's deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home