09 June 2007

hello people.

so my pig loving brother had a party-and got a set of rubber pig action figures. odd. anyway, it's hot. i got a new dress-it's more of a shirt-dress-and i'm wearing it now, and it's STILL hot. very annoying. makes you wonder why i'm knitting a blanket. (http://www.shellykang.com/2006/07/lets-do-gauge-swatch.html)
it's very small. didn't know that the diamonds would be so small.
i've decided to cut my hair for cancer. if you see any good short hair styles, could you send them to me? I'm considering a mohawk.

LATERZ

3 Comments:

Blogger gurl_in_her_nutshell said...

hayah!..hehe..i used to have an obsession with pigs.. teehee..i called it PIGNICITY..lol


cut your hair for cancer?ooooooooh..that's weird,hehe..

cut your hair the way the lead actress in eonflux did her hair..sooooooo cool (^_^)

Sat Jun 09, 06:56:00 PM  
Blogger gurl_in_her_nutshell said...

BTW,visit my blog if you're not looking at diamonds or wearing new shirts,teehee...tnx!

http://thetryinghard.blogspot.com

tnx!

Sat Jun 09, 06:56:00 PM  
Blogger gurl_in_her_nutshell said...

hehe..i cannot post pictures right now due to the fact that i'm staying at our dorm, which means, i don't have my files at my cp..neither do i have the usb cord of cp..i also forgot to bring my flash drive..darn..

eonflux..its a movie..i don't know if that's the correct spelling,sorry!

have you already cut your hair?

Tue Jun 12, 05:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home